The Structured Finance team
The 22-lawyer-strong Structured Finance team in London draws on the experience of our banking, capital markets, tax, regulatory, litigation, restructuring and real estate finance groups across the firm to advise our clients. Structured finance is frequently cross-border, and we are fortunate to be able to rely on our 26 offices in the United States, Asia, the Middle East and Europe to ensure we provide a comprehensive and global service.
We act for major financial institutions, investment firms and corporates in a range of structured finance products and in relation to a variety of roles they may play.
How we can help
The members of our Structured Finance team regularly advise on a wide variety of structured products, including:
- All short-term debt instruments, including commercial paper and medium-term notes, whether as a stand-alone issuance or as part of a more complex financing arrangement or programme
- Securitisations involving a wide variety of assets (including real estate, commercial and residential mortgages, consumer loans, commercial loans, future flow, credit card and export receivables, trade receivables, automobile loans, equipment leases, utility and infrastructure cash flows, shipping containers, and whole businesses)
- CLOs and CDOs involving Eurobonds and domestic bonds, government debt, loans, commodity futures and other derivatives
- Covered bonds
- Derivatives and structured products
- ‘B’ Notes and mezzanine loans
- Convertible and exchangeable securities
- Portfolio sales and vendor financing (on buy & sell side)
- Infrastructure, energy and green bonds
- Emerging market structured financings
- Islamic structured financings